Please also note that this policy may be changed from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
Based on your express consent, we may collect the following information:
- identity and contact information, such as name, email and telephone number;
- the content of our email correspondence.
We have adopted adequate physical and electronic measures to prevent unauthorised access and to safeguard the information we collect online.
Furthermore, your information will only be processed by the staff of our company or of any of its associated companies. In certain instances, we may share your personal data with third parties but only if this is necessary for us:
- to fulfil one of the purposes laid down in the below Section;
- to comply with any legal obligation;
- to protect the rights, property or safety of our company, our partners, our customers or other third parties. For instance, this includes exchanging information with our business partners for the purposes of fraud protection or theft.
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a tailor-made service, and in particular:
- to communicate with you about orders, products and services;
- to handle orders;
- to process payments;
- to deliver products and services;
- to periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting.
The provision of this information is necessary for the performance of the above activities. Therefore, in case you do not allow us to process this information, we will not be able to deliver our services to you.
We may collect and process your information only pursuant to a valid and legal bases, including:
- to perform an agreement or contract that we have with you;
- to pursue our legitimate interests in a way that might reasonably be expected as part of us running our business;
- with your consent;
- to comply with the law.
We will only retain your information for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting or tax requirements.
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the nature and sensitivity of the personal data, the applicable legal requirements, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use, the purposes of their processing and whether we can achieve these purposes through other means.
By law we have to keep basic information about our customers for 10 years after they cease being customers for tax purposes. We retain the right to keep enough data to identify you indefinitely if you have been banned from one of our sites. If you have signed up to receive our Newsletter we will keep your email address active until you unsubscribe. At this point you will be added to the unsubscribe list and we will cease to contact you unless you change your mind and re-subscribe.
Links to other websites
Controlling your personal information
Please email us at email@example.com at any time if:
- you wish to request details of what data we hold about you;
- you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or outdated: we will correct any information as soon as possible;
you do not wish to receive our newsletters anymore.